No delivery and no respons

VixenLafayette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi 

In July i have bought Several dances but 4 of them have not been deliverd till today

I am quite dissapointed cause After filing several Tickets and even some with linden lab abuse i Do Not even get a respons. Just the Standard one that they have received and looking into it.

But now almost 2 months later there has still Not be any respons nor delivery or refunding

Why Do they want to have happy customers when they don't Do as prommised

2 answers to this question

I can do nothing but guess, since you didn't really say very much about the purchases.  If you ordered things in Marketplace, you should have copied all of the information about the sale from your Marketplace Order History and pasted it into a note to the merchant, requesting a redelivery..  Most merchants will do that unless the dances were no-copy. Even if you got no response, sending that complete information in a support case (not an Abuse Report, since there was no TOS violation involved), should have resulted in a redelivery.  If you send incomplete information, of course, there's no way to verify the purchase.

If you bought the dances in world, you should have copied the purchase information from the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account and, again, sent it to the merchant.  Sending it to Linden Lab in that case, however, wouldn't help, because the Lab is not involved with in-world purchases or deliveries. Those are entirely between a merchant and a customer. As with Marketplace purchases, most merchants will be glad to redeliver at item that has gone astray if you provide full information (and if the item is not no-copy). Unfortunately, if they won't, you are out of luck.

For future reference, there are two situations in which deliveries commonly fail. First, if someone sends you an item while you are in Busy or Do Not Disturb mode, the item will be refused automatically and lost forever.  That's one of many reasons why I never use those options, myself. Second, if an in-world vendor sends you an item and you do not accept it while you are still in the same region, it will again be lost permanently. So, if you use a vendor in a shop and the vendor displays a little dialog box in the corner of your screen that asks whether you want to Keep or Discard the item, accept it right away. If you teleport away or log out, that's the same as clicking Discard.

Sadly as far as I know there is still one dance seller  (they sell on behalf of others) that has a main store on the grid and many people have bought and not had their dances delivered. Nobody ever replies to their contact services.  If it is the same company a quick search of these forums and online will throw up  similar stories to yours.  I have no idea why they are still allowed to be doing this.

I just checked  and yes, this particular place is still inworld with a huge store.  I hope you get resolution/your dances

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.