filed a case

Aceman21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,  I was wondering once you filed a case and sent it off how do you find out the status of it?

Because the status boards not there and if it is I sure can't find it.

Every time I hit the link it takes me to some other page that has no info on it?

So was wondering  is there a status board anymore? or not and if so  where?

If not how do I find out the status of my case?

Edited by Aceman21

2 answers to this question

If your ticket has been addressed by LL, there will be an update on your ticket. Go to your ticket that you filed, to see if there is any info. If it has not been addressed, there will be no update, so no info. I don't know what board you're talking about, I've never seen a board. 

Remember, most tickets are not answered immediately, in fact, very few are answered within a 48 business hours time frame, though LL does try(sometimes, lol). So, if you only just filed it in the last couple of days, give it more time. 

Are we talking about an abuse report or a support ticket?

The "board" remark makes me think of a support case, filed on the website. In that case, you should find your ticket in your support case history, found on the navigation menu on the right side.

Abuse reports rarely get any feedback for the submitting person, I actually only heard of further contact when there were specific details to be clarified.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.