I don't even know

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Best to file bug reports for anything broken or LL won't know about the problem.

I always thought it was proper to make changes and update your own website at least with any significant changes to your programs. I mean, I can understand program bugs but this isn't even technically a bug lol. We shall see though.

• Like 1

It's inaccurate, but usually a company is accused of false advertising when they claim their product does more than it actually does. In this case LL is hurting themselves by claiming something that's not as good as reality. SL's website is particularly bad in the land section. I think they'd be better off rewriting all of it than fixing small errors. Specifications such as LI limit, number of people allowed on a region, build height, etc. should be retrieved from a database so all pages that have the information are updated automatically when the database is updated.

LL isn't a big company; I'm sure they've got a long to-do list for web updates/redesign and not many people to work on them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.