If ppl don't get the inworld stuff they buy...

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Happens not really that often -- seems to go in waves -- ppl R click to buy some unboxed or boxed thing and it does not get it in inventory. I have tried asking live chat if something went into someone's inventory, and they refuse to tell me, say file a ticket -- and two months later the ticket will get a response saying, yes it is in inventory. Which tells me nothing, since by then I have replaced the items.

Anyway if it happens in your store, here is a JIRA.

My inventory rarely loads fully -- I have wireless so that contributes.

What I would like to know is: are these things going into inventory but just not showing up? Or are they really not receiving them? All support would need to do is tell me which happened -- they can see if something is in inventory or not. But two months later is not much help.

If you guys are talking about lost inventory I can chip in with my tuppence worth. I lose stuff all the time,gone,end of.

It tends to be old stuff that I want to use and it's gone.My inventory never loads fully no matter what viewer I use.

I have learnt to back up textures and then I re do them and of course pay again.I sort of blame myself because my inventory is large and unsorted..my fault. But even so when stuff goes missing it is a real pain.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.