Random crashing after being logged on for a few minutes

ShawnMcLean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I log on at my premium house, everything seems to be working fine at first. I change my outfit, with no problems. But, but just when lm about to TP out, I crash.

At first, l thought it was just a random incident, so l tried logging on, and not doing anything, And sure enough, after being logged on for about a minute, I crash again..

There was no issue with SL over the weekend or Monday, But ever since early tuesday, I've been unable to log on and stay on. I've checked my net, and its connected properly, I've reset my laptop numerous times, checked the condition of my video card, and tried a clean uninstall and reinstall.. the same result every time..

Any suggestions or ideas?

2 hours ago, ShawnMcLean said:

I log on at my premium house, everything seems to be working fine at first. I change my outfit, with no problems. But, but just when lm about to TP out, I crash.

At first, l thought it was just a random incident, so l tried logging on, and not doing anything, And sure enough, after being logged on for about a minute, I crash again..

There was no issue with SL over the weekend or Monday, But ever since early tuesday, I've been unable to log on and stay on. I've checked my net, and its connected properly, I've reset my laptop numerous times, checked the condition of my video card, and tried a clean uninstall and reinstall.. the same result every time..

Any suggestions or ideas?

reset your router/modem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.