Bento for Child/Teen

KrazedDoom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! I wanted to get into the clothing business for mesh bodies for Child/Teen avatars (mostly for those using the SMB body) but then I noticed a lot of people using the new BENTO style bodies. I wanted to know if there is any news on if there is going to be a bento body for those that are child/teen avatars or if it's even possible to make. I have not been able to find any information on the topic so far regarding this. So if anyone has information, I'd love to know what's going on for us in the kid avatar community!

On 6/24/2017 at 4:41 PM, KrazedDoom said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to get into the clothing business for mesh bodies for Child/Teen avatars (mostly for those using the SMB body) but then I noticed a lot of people using the new BENTO style bodies. I wanted to know if there is any news on if there is going to be a bento body for those that are child/teen avatars or if it's even possible to make. I have not been able to find any information on the topic so far regarding this. So if anyone has information, I'd love to know what's going on for us in the kid avatar community!

The new Tweenster body is bento enabled.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.