How to cash out Lindens without Paypal?

Lemony Flanagan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

• Administrators

Hi there Lemony!

At this time you may only do Process Credit Requests with a Paypal or Skrill account. You cannot do a Process Credit Request directly do a debit card or bank account.

You can review this handy dandy link for more information about Process Credit Requests and how to add a Paypal or Skrill account as a payout method:

7 hours ago, Kristin Linden said:

At this time you may only do Process Credit Requests with a Paypal or Skrill account. You cannot do a Process Credit Request directly do a debit card or bank account.

And that's a shame. Most other companies manage to do bank transfers above a certain threshold, such as $50 or $100. It's not exactly a massively time-consuming task for a company. It just means running a programme once a week - a programme that LL already has because they used to do it. Then they put the minimum up to $10,000, and then they scrapped even that. It's just another of the many things where LL openly shows its lack of interest in its SL customers.

Edited by Phil Deakins

7 hours ago, Lemony Flanagan said:

I can't figure out how to cash out my Lindens to my bank account or debit card. I do not have a Paypal account.

You can't transfer your L$ straight to PayPal or Skrill. First you need to convert them into US$ via the Lindex. They will then be in your account's US$ balance. Some or all of your US$ balance can then be transfered to Paypal or Skrill.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.