for plus size

Dragoness6758

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so, I cant find anything that fits fat bodys, I'm looking for something that fits anything. like it puts itself on the skin and not a thing.something that isn't something you can right click and interact with. something baasicly pasted to your skin. so basicly I'm looking for cloths that actaly fit on your body not just stay a "thing" I'm looking for I gress it adds to your texture.

looking for swim suits and clothing that adds to your texture.

Edited by Dragoness6758

Are you using a mesh body or the standard classic avatar, the one with a system shape?

For a mesh body, you should be looking for clothing appliers working with your specific body. On your body, you'll usually have 3 layers for clothing and/or body effects - tattoo, underwear and clothing. These layers usually differ in their manners of skintight fitting... the tattoo layer literally being directly on top of the skin, underwear with a little distance, clothing with a bit of gap.
However, you should also find mesh clothes ... those "things" you describe ... if they are labeled as fit mesh or specifically labeled for a mesh body. Unlike the stiff standard sizing sizes labeled from XXS to L, those adaptive meshes will usually work with more curves on your shape.

If it's the classic shape, try search terms like system clothes, classic ... anything but mesh and appliers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been "Plus Size" in SL for over 11 years now and I tell you, things now are better than ever for big girls! 

What you want to look for, in general, are clothes using the "Omega" system. This means that with a mesh plus-sized body, you can wear an amazing collection of attractive, fashionable clothing.

I suggest you get the omega applier for your body (some are built-in, some need a hud with the applier for that system installed) and then look for "omega" in MP. Get a couple of demos and learn what works. Use a little care in that some outfits will fit the "standard" sizing for mesh bodies and only have one piece that is actually Omega. Try buying a couple of inexpensive outfits next, 10-50 L and see what you think.

From there, you can search out and find pretty fabulous clothes to fit your curvy body!

Good Luck,

~Jenni~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.