How do you report a dead, or 'ghost' sim to LindenLabs?

Kaluluuchiha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking up and down at google searches and forum posts but I cant seem to find anything relevant to this, and I'm not even sure if it's something they can do.

When I search up particular sim terms, at the very bottom I will see at least 5 or 6 dead sims show up that have not been around for at least a good year now, and it's really taking up a lot of the search and looks shoddy all-together. I just need to know, is there's a proper way to report this kind of thing?

I have included an example of the term search 'mlp' 

temp.png

UPDATE: Looked up the term 'store', scrolled into the last pages and there are so many dead ones it's nearly sad...

Edited by Kaluluuchiha
New Information

Those aren't sims, they are just parcels with no traffic. Someone is paying tier on then however, so LL doesn't care how low the traffic is.

My neighbor has a "dead" property, and i wish he would get back to me because i really really really want to buy his parcel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaluluuchiha said:

It's going to look so messy in a few months/years if there's really no clean-up effort ; -;

i can imagine you think it looks messy, but hardly believe thats bringing any inconvenience...

landowners pay for being in search. Would be a bit strange you want a tool/way to get them removed.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.