Today's moment of happiness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tonight I logged in after an 8 days hiatus. I had to take some time offline due to a back-injury making it impossible to sit comfy for more than 30 mins and those 30 mins sitting in front of my pc/laptop I had, I needed for rl work. Simple choice, after all...my rl work pays for my SL fun.

Anyway, I logged in and found some messages that had not reached my email - don't know why - and it made me happy. SL friends asking where I was, telling me they missed my inworld presence and hoping I was doing well.

I read those notecards while my avatar didnt load, I was a pair of eyes and hair floating about and my home would not rezz, except for the floor and the bath tub. But oh well, I didn't mind. I was too busy answering friends and their questions and pfff, as if they cared to only see my shoes?

Things inworld go as they do, I cannot be bothered to log into a partially rezzed home and only see my eyes, while getting friendly greetings and lovely messages from friends.

Moments of happiness of returning and finding out ppl have actually noticed your absence. <3.

Oh and the rest of me will rezz soon.
Or not. I do not care as long as I have friends out there to talk to.

Edited by Caitlin Tobias
  • Like 11

My moment of happiness came yesterday, I logged on just for a little while, but while on, my SL son sent me an IM, "It said happy Mother's day to my second Mom". :)

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.