Looking for Volunteers for Womens Support Place!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wasn't sure where else to post this.   :) 

I wanted to give back to the SL community so I am creating a place for women and teen girls of SL can come for support, counseling/coaching (Im a certified life coach in RL), mentoring, newbie help, etc.  All services will be free, its mostly a place for feel safe, supported, cared for.  Im planning on having lots of supportive reading material (Im also a published writer and love to write articles to help people, Ive written a lot of them already) that people can get for free even if they just want some support in that way.  

Anyway, still getting the place set up but I wanted to put it out there in case anyone would be interested in volunteering with me, it wont cost anything but a bit of your time.  You dont have to have any rl experience, just a willingness to help people and be caring and supportive.  

An extrovert or two would be great as I am a huge introvert, and maybe someone would be good with getting the word out about the center, which would probably be my weakest point! lol

anyway if you are a woman and would like a fun and rewarding chance to give back to the sl community by sparing an hour or two of your time a week to be available for people (you can do longer of course if you like!).  I am sl time + 3 so it would be great to find someone in another time zone, for times when I cant be online, like overnight or during my rl work hours.  Im in world most evenings and every weekend.

ok babbled enough, just shoot me an IM or a notecard in world if you are interested- Arielle Simondsen.  Thanks!!! :D

My apologies if I posted this in the wrong place.

editing to add the SLURL http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valtina/110/171/2249

Edited by Arielle Simondsen
re-wording something

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.