TMP (male) body "broken" by server update

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Thanks! I'll try switching to Firestorm for a while -- I've been in Catznip almost exclusively since the Quick Preferences folder was introduced. When that feature makes it to Firestorm, I may switch for real. 

But I wonder: are folks with, like, Catwa having similar problems? My Catwa-wearing alt hasn't seen it, but that doesn't mean anything, it's so intermittent for me with Lelutka.

The is a quick preferences panel in FS that has been there  a long while and you can add your most used settings to it. I just use the defaults but I do use it all the time.   

• Thanks 1

We've really hijacked this thread. :P Yeah, I don't think I've ever used the settings part of the quick preferences thing, but I use the special Folder thing all the time especially to remove HUDs and stuff that can trim down my script count and/or rendering complexity when necessary, but that I always want handy. I gather that part is also coming to the next release of Firestorm. (There's also a "worn" tab of the Catznip quick preferences panel, which I think I'm finding a bit more accessible than the "worn" Inventory tab in Firestorm, but I don't know Firestorm all that well.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.