Skins for LAQ mesh head?

KrystinMarie Faith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love my mesh head from LAQ, but I would like a more detailed skin. LAW has decent skin, but to me it can look a little like play-doh. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other skin designers who make appliers for it? I haven't had much luck, but I really like HUSH skins. It's just a shame they don't seem to make appliers for them. 

Just now, KrystinMarie Faith said:

I have an omega skin applier, but it doesn't change the skin on the head.. maybe there's another one I need to buy?

If you have an Omega applier for your BODY it won't change your HEAD. You need to get a relay for your HEAD too :D. 

In case you were confused on that. 

Which LAQ head do you have?
My favorite skin for my LAQ Trinity head is actually the skin that comes as default with the head called Wilma.
I think you can buy the Wilma skin applier for the other LAQ heads too.
It's a really well detailed skin.

The main image here is the Wilma skin.
meshrelease1.jpg

I have the trinity. I do like the face, but it's the actual body skin tones that I'm not fond of. LAQ has some amazing faces, but there's not much detail for bodies. I have slink body/hands/feet and even on the hands there's really no details. I'm currently at the Omega store looking for an applier, but so far I see it for every head except LAQ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.