Linden Properties in Adult communities?

MillieTG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can engage in adult activities in a Linden home. Just set the land so people outside can't see in, and make your property group access in an invite only group.

Oh and to answer your question, there are no adult rated Linden homes regions, as far as i know

P.S. can i come to the party *smiles*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MillieTG said:

Hi I am a premium member.   I was wondering if it is possible to find a linden home in an adult community.   I want to respect the rules of Second life but I also want to invite people home for adult entertainment.

Millie

no there is no possibilitie for this because all things that are not in a "home"setting aren't allowed.

Adult entertainment is a business, you'll have to find your own mainland parcel and work there.

You could get a Horizons parcel. The Horizons residential regions are sort of deluxe Linden home regions.
They are on Adult mainland (Zindra) & if you choose to keep one of the Linden houses that come with the parcels, those houses don't count towards the LI limit.
The horizons plots are also double prim.

Details: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Horizons

https://modemworld.me/2016/11/15/new-horizons-in-second-life/

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

You could get a Horizons parcel. The Horizons residential regions are sort of deluxe Linden home regions.
They are on Adult mainland (Zindra) & if you choose to keep one of the Linden houses that come with the parcels, those houses don't count towards the LI limit.
The horizons plots are also double prim.

I forgot about Horizons, but those aren't "given away" with a premium membership like LL houses are. You have to compete with all the investors and speculators to get a parcel on a sim which honestly looks horrible. The advantage of Horizons over regular mainland is that the "horrible" aspect is consistent.

It would be better if she just gets mature land and closes her blinds, unless, as Mr Alcott suggests she planning on running an adult business.

On 4/27/2017 at 4:45 AM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You can engage in adult activities in a Linden home. Just set the land so people outside can't see in, and make your property group access in an invite only group.

Oh and to answer your question, there are no adult rated Linden homes regions, as far as i know

P.S. can i come to the party *smiles*

Thanks BilliJo.  I do not intend to run a business.  Just invite friends over from time to time.  So this will probably be what I want.

Any you are welcome over anytime :)

Take Care

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.