Catwa Catya

Dana Schwade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all. I have the Catwa Catya head, and every time I log in and out my head does not keep my head shape. I have to use the gesture reset to get it to change back. Is it just me, or is there a solution to fix it without having to use the gesture reset every time?

Thanks!

The head shouldn't do that. I'd suggest unpacking another. Use the redelivery at the mainstore and pickup a new one. She was in the process of updating a few of the older Bento models so at the very least you'll have the new one if that update already came out. If it continues after then I'd suggest contacting Catwa direct. It may have just been a case where the head just bugged out. It happens ...I've had to swap my Bento head once already.

Thank you both for the suggestions, I appreciate them. I tried them all, also I relogged with only the head and nothing else on me and my head was still smooshed. So I decided to relog using the Catya demo, it did the same thing. I even tried the demos of Catwa's other heads, but they worked fine with relogs, they kept my head shape. It's puzzling to me more so now. I contacted Catwa, so just waiting to hear back. Thanks again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.