ayuda para subir mallas

Dakotagomm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hola chicos, un saludo. Se que sonare demasiado noob pero pues si, lo soy y creo que para eso esta este foro de ayuda. Para tratar de aprender y solucionar problemas.

De antemano agradecida.

El asunto es que estoy empezando a diseñar (muebleria) en malla (blender) y subir al juego. Me comentan sobre los prim, que no deberia ponerle tantos prim. Vaya pero nadie me explica, ni siquiera sabia que eran los prim menos que menos sabria como bajarlos. Andaba solo creando y montando xD ya veo que debo preocuparme por otras cosas antes de hacerlo. 

La pregunta en si es, como controlo los prim? como los reduzco? que me recomiendan al momento de subir un objeto mesh a SL?

por favor se los agradeceria infinitas veces.

No quiero que mis articulos pesen tanto ni ocupen todo el terreno. Una simple mesita se comia 70 prim jajajay ojjooo ni se como verlos, lo supe porque me lo dijeron x(

Google Translate said that he said:

886/5000

Hi guys, greetings. I know it sounds too noob but then yes, I am and I think that for that is this forum of help. To try to learn and solve problems.

Thank you in advance.

The thing is, I'm starting to design (furniture) in mesh (blender) and get into the game. They tell me about the prim, that should not put so many prim. Wow but no one explains me, I did not even know they were the prim less that less would know how to lower them. I was just creating and setting xD I see that I have to worry about other things before I do.

The question itself is, How do I reduce them? Do you recommend when uploading a mesh object to SL?

Please thank them endless times.

I do not want my articles to weigh so much or occupy the whole field. A simple table was eaten 70 prim jajajay ojjooo or how to see them, I knew because they told me

There are lots of ways of making low Land Impact (Li) objects.  My wife makes them in prims in SL, like you do, and then uses a converter to make a Mesh version of them.  I make them in blender directly, and then upload the mesh that blender saves as a .dae file into Second Life.  Typically a 70 prim small object will load as less than 1 Land Impact if you know what you are doing, and 70 prim house-size object might be 4 or 5 Li.  There are loads of tutorials about using Blender, Maya, and other 3D programs to do this.  I don't know if there are any in Spanish though.  You'll get better results on this forum by using a translator to post in English.

Hay muchas maneras de hacer objetos de impacto terrestre bajo (Li). Mi esposa los hace en prims en SL, como tú, y luego usa un convertidor para hacer una versión Mesh de ellos. Los hago en la licuadora directamente y luego subo la malla que la licuadora guarda como archivo .dae en Second Life. Normalmente, un objeto pequeño de 70 brocas se cargará como menos de 1 Impacto de Tierra si sabe lo que está haciendo, y 70 objeto de tamaño de la casa puede ser 4 o 5 Li. Hay un montón de tutoriales sobre el uso de Blender, Maya y otros programas 3D para hacer esto. No sé si hay en español. Obtendrá mejores resultados en este foro utilizando un traductor para publicar en inglés.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.