Looking for Family Oriented Friends

alixstraza

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all :) I am new to the community and looking for family oriented friends, events, and activities. I am a happily married stay at home mom in RL, as well as a mother in SL. I also love animals and have lots of pets IRL. I am not looking for romance, but I would love to meet other moms & dads or just laid back people to hang out with and talk about family life, babies, pets, movies or books etc. I'm really shy IRL (not to mention stuck at home with a baby and another on the way lol) and it's hard for me to break out of my shell and spend the time needed to make connections so that's why I'm trying here. I'm not really into the dancing/clubbing scene, and keep my settings on General/Moderate. Whether you want to talk about our RP babies (I have both an enigma and a zooby--having newborns so close in age but not twins is a medical/second life miracle lol), grab a coffee, go to a park, or visit events, or just hang out in a pub and talk about RL, that's cool too. Please IM or NC me :) My hours are erratic, and sometimes I leave the room while still logged in, so if I don't respond right away please do not be upset. Through the week I'm often on during the 9am-12pm SLT span. Weekends I'm often on around 6 pm SLT until 8 or 9 pm SLT.

Hiya! In real life Im a married stay at home mom (my only kid is almost a teenager so now my stay at home status is more health related than kid related) and we have multiple pets. I try to log onto SL everyday but if Im online during the day time hours I often wonder away from my computer so I dont always see messages right away but Im always happy to make a new friend and respond to just about every message I get.

hii, amm...i can be your friend :3 i mean, i love to talk... a lot, so yeah, oh oh also is always fun to meet new people, so feel free to IM me whenever you want n.nu sometimes i'm afk napping or cooking but i always answer when i'm back :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.