Static Poses, I am stuck .. Help! :)

KrystalKandy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this is the animation forum but I was unsure where else to submit my query. I am new to pose making, specifically static poses for photography. The pose creation has been a pretty simple learning process but I am stuck in regards to "setting" the pose balls and making them stay that way.

IE:

I add the bvh file to the pose ball/balls (script already in said pose ball

I get my poses lined up in regards to the proper height.

I take pose ball back into inventory

Now, when I rez it back out, it sits at "floor level". Hence my little conundrum! I am sure there is a very simple way to fix this but I have not figured it out :) Any help in setting these so they stay put would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by KrystalKandy

I can't even tell you that much. The script seems to be no mod. However I did get full perm ones as of today. Is that the issue then, setting the sit target height? Being that these are static poses for photos and not furniture. I will assume that I will need to adjust each one differently as some are single poses, some couples etc. 

The script will assume that all of the poses are designed with the same default height -- whatever height is defined in the script's llSitTarget function.  If your poses are all designed to put the av body at different heights, then the script has no way of knowing that.  You'll have to adjust each one individually as you use it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.