Areis Mizin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

I'm in need of assistance in making a piece of clothing for the -

Fitted Kemono Torso and UTILIZATOR KEMONO Avatar.

These avatars can be found here.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UTILIZATOR-Kemono/6070005

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fitted-Kemono-Torso/8351902

(Note that the fitted Torso is not standalone it's simply fitted mesh, this means the clothing can be shaped with avatar adjustments with sliders under avatar appearance. it's worn with the Kemono Avatar.)

This is a mesh avatar in Secondlife that is popular among the anime and furry community. If your interested in working with me on this project for hire please be knowledgeable with the avatars stated above as well as being able to rig clothing products to them. You should also beable to know how to give the model shade dimension, but detail should look more like this shown here. You should also know how to make the product have bento physics. Areas of the product should have faces on the areas to select color changes as well. It needs to be customizable in that way.

d41be189237648964e3269239a2abf4c.png

The product I'm asking to be made is a sweater with a zipper, two stand alone cuff sleeves, a Bikini Sports Top and hopefully If it's rigged well I won't need to have underwear made for it, But the hood is also part of the commission. Gloves would be nice too but then again all of this is debatable based on your price range and availability. I would like to work with you!  Discussion on what can be done and what how between us via Im would be very much appericated!

Examples shown below are exactly what I'm looking for and must fit the required expectations and avatar in question of using. I will provide a T-Pose front and back drawing for easyer modeling once we have a agreement on price if your willing to accept commission.

crystal_secret_hero_outfit_by_crystal_se

Thankyou so much for your time and have a wonderful day. If your interested in taking my commission please leave a notecard In Secondlife to, Areis Mizin (My name might be changed to Crystal Secret if your using certain versions of Secondlife like Firestorm for an example. Cheers!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.