Is it possible to to kick an avatar from a set of cuddle balls without ejecting all users?

Joeylynn Pirandello

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it possible to kick a user from a set of mulitple user poseballs, without ejecting all users. I was told if you try and tp the user home it will kick them from the ball only but they will remain in the area. If not what are other ways you may get an avatar off a set of poseballs and does it have to be the owner of the object only or can it be someone with rights to use the owners objects, I am not looking to kick anyone but looking for the technical way to do it if the situation arised. Putting an unsit script with a die command was mentioned, is it also possible to try and tp person and it will leave them with the being kicked from the balls and standing in place?

6 answers to this question

Not easily no.

I would think it is possible to write an "unsit" script with a "die" command, so that you could edit linked parts & put it into that one particular ball so that the script kicks the avatar off and then deletes itself.

Maybe one of the great scripters around here will post and say whether or not that is a terrible idea lol :D

You could test that with a friend on other ballsets, but orbs etc don`t usually work on avatars that are sitting.

My guess would be that it would either do nothing or would TP them out in the sitting position and break their avatar so they will need to relog lol

I can`t see why it would unsit them and leave them standing, but if it did you could always eject them again once they were standing up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.