Sign in to follow this  
Joeylynn Pirandello

Is it possible to to kick an avatar from a set of cuddle balls without ejecting all users?

Question

6 answers to this question

No that is not the answer I am looking for, I need to know specifically how a person can be ejected from a set of poseballs, I am not looking to kick anyone but looking for how someone was kicked from a set of poseballs without picking the balls up.

Not easily no.

I would think it is possible to write an "unsit" script with a "die" command, so that you could edit linked parts & put it into that one particular ball so that the script kicks the avatar off and then deletes itself.

Maybe one of the great scripters around here will post and say whether or not that is a terrible idea lol :D

You could test that with a friend on other ballsets, but orbs etc don`t usually work on avatars that are sitting.

My guess would be that it would either do nothing or would TP them out in the sitting position and break their avatar so they will need to relog lol

I can`t see why it would unsit them and leave them standing, but if it did you could always eject them again once they were standing up.