Inorrect email at sign up

M33chy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I am using a secondary username that I created purely to try and help me with the below problem I have with my first and preferred username.

I just signed up, but very stupidly mis-spelt my own email address (i missed a letter due to a faulty keyboard then didn't bother reading it to be safe I entered it properly!).

So now i cannot verfy/activate the account/username because there is nowhere for the activation email to go to!

So, I thought maybe that I could go back and try and join up again using the same username, but it says that the username is already in use (by the account I cannot verify!).

I really wanted that username but it seems i have accidentally let it get stuck in deadly loop!

I hope somebody can help!

Matt

2 answers to this question

what you can do if it allows on the account you haven't verified is log in via the website to your account dashboard click Account then contact information it will show your e-mail you can change that for verification you need to provide your password for the account you have logged in the site then click save changes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.