I clicked cancel my account button!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I did this yesterday, they are times when people just explode and wanna leave without the trace. I dont regret if my account will be deactivated or not in 24 hour period, I am kind off indifferent about it all. But what will happen if I dont want it to be cancelled? Under the terms I've read yesterday I've seen that all I need to do is to go back into my account when I get cancelled and then I should unfreeze it and everything will be normal and now my friend told me I'll need to call the support too and that you the Lindens mess it up a bit, why do you complicate? I dont get it :S

I dont know I've heard his experience that he needed to call the support and contact them with phone! Doesnt matter, administrator can lock this subject or delete it! My account is "reactivated", not anymore pending for close! Thanks a lot to the guy who gave me tips, LOL this was so fast solved!

That is true.  LL will not maintain someone's inventory on their servers indefinitely without activity.  However, it still remains that the inventory is kept on the LL servers.  This OP's question was regarding short-term deactivation of her account.  The longer it is 'canceled' the more likely inventory will not be backed up on the server and items will be gone once the account is reactivated.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.