How to move your AO HUD around on screen?

WhiteBoi360

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've also tried moving the AO and then clicking detatch (which should load up in the same spot next time I open it)  but even that doesnt work and it STILL goes back to the default location

How do you get it to save AO hud location after you move it where you want it on your screen?

WhiteBoi360 wrote:

I've also tried moving the AO and then clicking detatch (which should load up in the same spot next time I open it)  but even that doesnt work and it STILL goes back to the default location

How do you get it to save AO hud location after you move it where you want it on your screen?

I hate those things.  It contains scripts to reset the position depending on where the HUD is attached.

I wonder if the problem here is that you're using a ZHAO hud, which contains a script that automatically positions it on screen. I think if you reposition it, it will revert back to the original position anyway because of that. To reposition it, you will probably have to go into the scripts and set the position there.

- Luc -

WhiteBoi360 wrote:

Ahh then that is the problem, cause that is the one I am using.  I just read in the notecard it was moveable..   but ok cool I will start learning scipting then lol  

thnx all

Another thing you can do, White, is detach it, then open your inventory and find the hud, right click it and scroll down to "Attach to HUD" and you will be presented with several locations around your screen.  For example, Top Left, Top Right, Center, Bottom Right, etc. 

Try this and see if it stay's put and if one of the locations available are close to where you wanted it to be in the first place.:smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.