Original artist looking for a gallery~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Moonkitten!

There is a plenthora of Galleries in SL, many of which are frequently or constantly accepting new submissions. Depending on the amount of work you want to display, there are many options at your disposal. 

Some galleries have extensive display areas that can accomidate large collections/projects. If you have a large body of work or a specific theme you have been working on, you may consider submitting your project for residency at a gallery for a month or two exhibit. 

For smaller projects, or simply for dispaying a few select pieces, your options are even greater. A great example is KULTIVATE MAGAZINE (ex Windlight Art Gallery), they give artists TONS of opportunities to participage. You can rent a shop on the sim to display your art year round - you can become a featured artist in the main gallery of rotating talent - you can have your work featured in their digital magazine - you can participate in one of their many events, such as the Spring Art Show coming up! 

There are plenty of other events you can seek out, Art Walk is a nice one for displaying with a lot of other residents. Also, take a look at Art Galleries of Second Life, a database of Galleries on the grid (only sims that have a kiosk will be listed) that can be a great starting point for looking around at venues. 

I'd be happy to chat more or help out any way I can, feel free to shoot me a message Inworld or a notecard! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.