Allowed holdings?

ChloeBaby Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a premium account with a linden home, and there are some things I don't understand about the land.

WHAT DOES (Allowed holdings: 1,024.00 square meters, Current holdings: 512.00 square meters), MEAN?

Please, someone help me to understand the "ALLOWED" part.

3 answers to this question

It means that you have used 512sqm of your allowed holding 1024sqm (within your tier payment.)  Your little linden home is the 512sqm that you are using.   Allowed means, in the context you ask, - you can 'purchase' an additional 512sqm without raising your tier.

• Like 1

Your house is on a plot of land that is 512sqm in size. That is the maximum you can own without paying any monthly tier fee.

You can abandon your house and go and buy land elsewhere on the mainland, whatever size you want & pay the tier fee each month depending on how big it is.

Your current tier level is set at 1024sqm meaning you can purchase another 512sqm before you need to change your tier level, but if you do buy another 512sqm you will be charged $5 a month.

You can check your current tier level on: https://secondlife.com/my/account/landfees.php?lang=en-US

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.