Did not get what I ordered

kwajkid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought what is called a sim in a box, all buildings, trees and plants, animals.  But need the raw file for the land, so it will all work correctly.  In the note card, creator gave a email address to write to to request the raw file, it came back as undeliverable, also she has not responded to my messages in world.  I think I just got ripped off 15,000 lindens.  She has a large store in world, so thought she was reliable. Guess you can't trust anyone in SL any longer

3 answers to this question

Be sure to examine her profile and see if she says to contact her by notecard, IM or a different email address than the one she gave in that note.  Then follow her directions. If you didn't do this when you contacted her after your original email didn't work, she may not have gotten your message.

As ClariceRose said be patient when you contact a creator in world.  They are people too and sometimes have RL issues that prevent them from logging in for a white.  Be sure when you do send your message you also include the transaction information from your order history showing proof of purcase.

Most merchants are honest and want satisfied customers.  So don't automatically assume that because you didn't get as prompt an answer as you wanted you were ripped off.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.