Where to get wall textures?

angeoco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a Linden Home in the Elvenglen region, and I want to build some room dividers with the same texture as the existing walls, which i have set to be the alternative grey texture rather than the default brown texture. Now when I go to the Elvenglen infohub I can download a pack of textures, but it only contains the default textures, not the alternative ones. Does anybody know where I can get the alternative textures? Thanks a lot.

-----

Edit after Rolig's reply (thanks!): The brown texture seems to be LDPW_EDG_Elven_Bark_Brown, but the alternative light grey is not just a different colour but also a different pattern. I've worked with a screenshot of the wall texture but the quality is not nearly as good as the original.

1 answer to this question

I assume that what you are looking for is a gray version of LDPW_EDG_Abbot_WallInterior_PlasterWoodCross .  If so, your best solution may be to save that texture on your own hard drive (open the texture from your inventory and use the "Save As" option) and then modify it for your needs with Photoshop or GIMP.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.