Script seeking. Nose Click

ChazLandal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's possible by creating a prim - make transparent; put the script inside the prim; attach to your nose.

Now, the idea is the writing the script.  It is not a difficult script to write, and maybe some one has something like that available.  Search for scripters and ask if they will create one.  (it all depends on what the 'doing' is, as well i.e., what the script will 'do' for one and then for others)

• Like 3

I agree with Storm, an invisible prim work on your nose is the way to go. There are noses that squeak when other people click them so the theory behind what you are planning is totally workable.

When you say doing something else when clicked by another person, do you mean having a several possible actions that are selected at random when someone clicks or a specific action for a specific person? If you mean the random one, that is obviously much easier to script.

The others have given you the right idea, now let me give you the right place: post either in Commerce > Wanted or Commerce > In-world employment.  Please don't post in the scripting forums unless you want help with writing this yourself.

Please also note - scripts can't manipulate avatars in many ways.  If you are considering 'touch nose' or *shudder* other movements that will require an animation, which is another skill altogether (but still doable).  Almost anything else should be straightforward :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.