how do i get the goods i have paid for from hair shop "Hair I Love" when the owner ignores me?

Volturi Zane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

From our inworld conversations, and your attempts at accessing her re-delivery terminals, sending her notecards with transaction information, submitting Abuse Reports, and contacting LL which will not intervene in resident issues, I do not believe that you have any other avenue, unfortunately,   I do not think that Torley will or can intervene. 

I can tell you that in my four plus years in SL and purchasing many, many items I have only had troubles once.  That one time was never resolved and I moved on.  I think you may need to move on as well.

ETA:  You could try to sue them in small claims court if you felt that it was worth your time and expense.

You asked this question before.  There is not too much you can do aside from contacting the store owner and requesting a refund.  LL will not get involved in these types of disputes.  Keep sending a copy of the transaction to the store owner.  Have you sent them your request via a NoteCard?  Perhaps they are now receiving your IM's.  

I'm afraid that Storm and Venus are right. If the shop owner hasn't been responsive up to now, there's not much else you can do except curse.  Chalk it up to experience and move on.  Unless the hair was unusually expensive, you're not out more than the price of a cup of coffee and maybe a donut.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.