i have a lot more bug reports

Oceana1990

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have alot of bug reports and issues on my second life dashboard. I would like you to delete and fix them all? because it might have something to do affected my linden dollars that have not come in yet. i wound really appreciate it if you can do it right now!!!! 

2 answers to this question

Sorry.  I can't do a thing about it, and neither can anyopne else here.  We are all SL residents like you.  Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers site, and we have no authority to look into your account or do anything to it.  You may be truly grateful for that.

If you have a specific problem and can explain it here clearly, someone might be able to suggest a way that you can fix it yourself.

Oceana, if you bought $L and they haven't shown up, the most likely cause is that you used the "Limit Buy (Best Rate) option.  How fast that order will be filled depends on the exchange rate ($L per $USD) you offered.  If your offer isn't within the current trading range, your order could stay open for a long time, maybe forever.

To fix that, go to your Dashboard page.  In the Linden Exchange section on the left, select Manage, then $L Order History.  Cancel your open order.  The money will be transferred to your $USD balance.  

Now you can use that balance to buy $L immediately, using the Instant Buy (Market Rate Buy) option.

Other possibilities include:

• Incorrect payment method used.  Linden Lab accepts major credit cards or verified PayPal or Skrill accounts, but not prepaid or debit cards.
  • Trading Limits.  Your initial purchase of $L is limited to a small amount, $10 per day.  This limit is to prevent people from using stolen credit cards to buy large amounts of $L.  It will be increased in just a few days, be patient.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.