CTRL+P causes blue filter on screen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure how else to describe what I'm seeing happen. When I'm logged in and use CTRL+P, a blue filter appears on the screen and takes what can only be decribed as a snapshot if I left mouse click. I can't seem to take a snapshot of it to show you either. I'm unsure what this is or how to clear it other than to sign out. Any thoughts?

MelissaAnn Majestic wrote:

I'm not sure how else to describe what I'm seeing happen. When I'm logged in and use CTRL+P, a blue filter appears on the screen and takes what can only be decribed as a snapshot if I left mouse click. I can't seem to take a snapshot of it to show you either. I'm unsure what this is or how to clear it other than to sign out. Any thoughts?

When I hit Ctrl + P in the viewer the Preferences dialog pops up. You may have another application running on your computer that's capturing that keystroke combination.

Open the snapshot window and untick Freeze Frame then relog.

Leave Freeze Frame disabled for now.

This is a bug on the latest release - if you login with freeze frame enabled and open Preferences, the viewer gets stuck in an odd freeze frame state & you'll have to relog to totally fix it.

See https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-40639

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.