Single person dance object recommendations?

Kate Amdahl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm setting up for a party coming up the week after next and am looking for a good single person dance object. I do have a couples dance object that does well on that end of things.

I don't mind buying some dances and stocking them in the object if that's what it takes to do this right, but it would be easier if I could get one that had a selection of nice individual dances (even if it wasn't a very large selection). I'd like to keep it within L$1000, but I don't know for sure whether that does the job.

What would you suggest? If I should buy the dances separately, is there a dance pack you'd suggest? Do you think one object for men and women, or separate ones?

Thanks for your ideas!

there is a number of free multi dance balls scripts we can get, so I think I would go that way. Get the scripts and stick them into a ball prim

for 1000L I probably look at getting a pack

need to shop round inworld, where there are some packs of older dances which are still pretty good being mocap, and can jump on the stands and try them out to see what is

as packs then can maybe get them for about 80-100L per each dance. Sometimes a bit cheaper each depending on how old the stock is

for unisex then I probably look at Club dances as a category

as far as shops go then in most all of the big longtime shops you will find something to suit within this price range

just recently I bought a pack of 10 dances for 800L and another pack of 20 for 1450L. They are old stock but still pretty good dances I think. They are not Club tho, altho the shop did have old stock club dance packs as well

In case anyone's interested, I did eventually find a good (and affordable) option: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Starburst-Dance-Ball-Mesh/5126637 . It costs L$99, works nicely, is resizable, offers several options for effects (including effects off), and includes a number of acceptably good dances. I took most of the built-in dances out and replaced them with a dance pack from Abranimations, but there's nothing wrong with the freebie dances they include, and for L$99, you can't beat it.

They have a couple of other designs as well, with the same features and at the same price.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.