I signed up to a premium, but never got my L$1000! Why? Who do I contact to credit my account?

Artha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Now not only did I not get the Linden Dollars, I also can't teleport to my new Linden home!  And I can't unpack the boxes I got, the Sandbox won't work either!
Is there a way to get a refund and go back to basic, because I am starting to think the $10 I spent on the month's membership was a big waste that I could have used elsewhere! :C

5 answers to this question

The 1000L bonus is paid after 45 days.

You should have got a slurl in an email for the location of your Linden home. If the slurl doesn`t work from your browser, you can paste it into chat and open chat history to click it and use it from there or enter the details on the map and tp from there.

Once you have been to your home once, you can take a lm or set your home location there, so that it is easier the next time.

There are lots of sandboxes in SL, you can find several just by typing sandbox into the map, you should be able to rezz boxes there.

You should also be able to rezz boxes in your Linden home, if this is not working there could be a bug. Go to About Land, Options tab & set create objects to "all residents" & see if that fixes it.

unless something has changed since the last time i saw and answered this question, the 1000 L$ signup bonus is paid 45 days after you signup.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:How_long_does_it_take_to_get_the_L$1000_bonus_after_I_sign_up_for_a_Premium_account%3F

why can't you teleport to your linden home? what is happening when you try? you should have gotten an e-mail with the slurl to your parcel, so perhaps check your spam folder, it may have ended there. also check your dashboard, under "land manager - my mainland", the slurl is listed there.

what is happening when you try to unpack boxes? sometimes even sandboxes can be full. try another sandbox.

it is possible to go back to basic, yes, but hopefully some of the answers i gave, or other posters add, will be of some help to you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.