Looking for a Business partner (preferably a scripter)

Haytch Quicksand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys!, I've not been here for a very long time!, Made my way into the gaming industry & i'm now comfortably working as a Lead environment artist for a studio...

I However, Recently Decided I wanted to Bring my assets to Secondlife (My home growing up), I have the skills to create anything, However, Not the skills to Script.

I'm looking For a business partner that can script a relatively good Combat system/Gun system that we can use to sell our weapons with. I create high quality, Top of the range Visually & Photorealistic Weapons, With your Help! (To the Coder) We can take the SL world & Marketplace by storm with our new & Unique range of weapons, tools & much more in the future.

If you're Interested please feel free to email me 

Meshcore@Live.co.uk ( I don't regularly Go inworld at the moment so Notecards & IM's will be capped, However for the right candidate I'll gladly have an inworld meeting. ) 

Now to the punch... I Suppose if you've gotten this far You're intrigued by my proposal and you're thinking... Ok, this guy has the talk, but can he walk the walk, so without further adue I give you my newest assets & collection.

Thank you for your time In reading this post. Have a great day!

Will also email. Thing is I am looking to make games, not so much a weapons thing. If you would be fine in meeting half way ie doing games and guns then its a possibility for me. As I am not heavily into guns but if we worked well together, on both sides mind you, then I see no reason to mediate between the two interests. If you'd also be interested. You can send me a IM inworld or notecard. I also posted here looking for others so hopefully we can talk further. And I can even show you my current work.

My original ad > https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Wanted/Looking-for-a-business-or-people-to-help-manage-games-products-I/m-p/3059894

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.