Sign in to follow this  
WhiteMamba Lisa

I can see that a Facelight is active on my avatar. I would like to turn it off, but couldn't find it

Question

3 answers to this question

It may be integrated in some item you are wearing, Most likely your hair but there are other wearables with built-in facelight too.

• Like 3

WhiteMamba Lisa wrote:

Hi,

I can see that I have a facelight attached to my avatar. Others don't like it and so I would liek to remove it. But I can't find a facelight in my inventar. Is there another way to remove it ? Not just changeing the settings of the viewer. I would like to remove the root cause.

Thank you

Lisa

Hold down your "Ctrl", "Alt" and "T" keys at the same time and then hit return. This will make most items that are normally invisible show up as a translucent red. The facelight will usually be visible as one or more small floating objects (usually spheres) floating in the air in front of your avatar and moving with you. You can right-click them now that they're visible and either detach the facelight directly or find its name so you can remove it from your outfit. Hit "Ctrl-Alt-T" again to turn off the tinting of transparent objects.

• Like 3