Storefront Relevance Now Okay

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's interesting that it works for you now, Pamela.  I have found it quite stable for a while now so I wonder what the changes were that made it better for you. 

I do notice that they seem to change the timeframe for recent sales every once in a while and that has an effect.  Sometimes it's my sales from the day before, sometimes 3 days before etc.

As for Best Selling, it has never worked.  The jira is here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3140

I have the idea that the 'all time sales' is a factor of weight now, while it was not before.

For example, I have sold quit a lot Christmas ornaments in oct/nov/dec. Now those pop up above some items that did well in the last few weeks. But recent sales (last few days) come up even higher.

Yes I think you may be right about that. 

@ Tatiana -- my store best selling sort is pretty normal too now, very similar to relevant. I have not looked at search for the whole MP though -- I had to quite doing that, it was so disturbing.

My Marketplace sales jumped last week and have been back to where they had been before the early March update - which KILLED me.  Sure enough, I am appearing back higher in search and I also see recent sales being a factor again.  I also agree that all time sales are weighed, though all time from when is my question.  After XStreet was bought by LL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.