Banned? WTF

KamikazeLenna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, can anyone help me?

I got banned and i did nothing. Few days ago I was just walking around in a sandbox and then I got logged off by an administrator. When I try to log in back it says that i got suspended for a certain quantity of days.

WTF? WHAT DID I DO? Give mme back my account plz.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

KamikazeLenna wrote:

Hey, can anyone help me?

I got banned and i did nothing. Few days ago I was just walking around in a sandbox and then I got logged off by an administrator. When I try to log in back it says that i got suspended for a certain quantity of days.

WTF? WHAT DID I DO? Give mme back my account plz.

Dunno, what did you do? You did something to warrant a 6 day bann. They dont ban for no reason.

Is this really a ban message. Or just a message that the server is still busy with logging the user out ? For me both look the same. Need to admit that the server is still busy logout message is not seen much anymore for me.

If i see a window like that i try to login again a bit later Anyway if this would be a ban message, then linden lab could improve it.

Sandbox TG is a Linden sandbox with settings for builders. The land description, signs and even the texture on the ground reads No Weapons No Combat.

My guess is your many attacks over the past year with PN sound, particles, chat spam, followers and GPU crashers, you've dug your own grave. Then the most recent PN attacks of mass rez on private sims with you as last owner... well, you jumped into the grave.  

I'd take that as a clear warning from Linden Labs.  I bet the next step will be to fill in the dirt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.