How do I report abandoned plane on the mainland road bordering my land when no repsonse from owner?

JoJo Moeleneaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A plane has been abandoned for months on a mainland road bordering my property. I've politely IM'd the owner of the plane just to let them know but I've received no response. There's isn't an option to return the plane to the owner and I think the scripts may be causing lag in the area not to mention it's blocking the road. There is an option to report abuse when you right click on the object but I think that's a bit harsh. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to handle this?

Thanks and regards.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

If the road is a Linden-owned road (owner Governor Linden, the Maintenance group, or Linden Dept of Public Works), it should have autoreturn set (normally to 5 or 10 minutes).  They do have a very large number of road parcels, however, and it's not uncommon for one of them to somehow have lost its autoreturn setting.  Putting a support ticket in in category "Linden Lab owner Parcel Issues" with the exact location and asking them to set autoreturn to prevent junk accumulating usually gets a fairly quick response.

If it's a privately owned road, ask the owner if they can remove the junk and consider setting autoreturn.

• Like 1

You can abuse report it but that might literally take months to get attention -- or never get attention.

It's part on Linden Land if it is on a road.

So go to the HELP and find where to submit a ticket (go to the very bottom of the page).

On the pulldown menu, click Issue on Linden Land and also paste in the SLURL.

If you put that there's a problem like this on Linden Land, they will get to it quickly.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.