Sign in to follow this  
Maximus Gradenko

Problems accessing Role Drop down box when inviting to join group

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

Is there any difference between the person that is broken and the other people in the same role that work ok?...For example is that person also in other roles that the rest aren`t or vice versa?

Sometimes it is due to simlag or a delay .... or u add the new member this way (contacts - groups - info - members & roles - invite new member) or u try it this way (right click the new member - more - invite to group) *meows*

• Like 2

Problem first occurred on Phoenix. I tested the problem with staff member on two Singularity as well. On two occasions in many many attempts, the role pull down displayed but rarely does

yes, i have seen delay like that before. I never have the delay and waiting does not seem to be the obvious answer for the affected staff member. She has tried multiple approaches to invite with the same issue

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, I could only think that sim lag or a delay caused it. In your case, is it constantly happening or is it just occasionally? ... *meows*

yes it can be, depending on the PC used or the settings applied in the viewer ......another question Maximus, do you have problems with inviting people? *meows*

can u try to give another staff member the full rights on the group .... and check if that works out ...... I am almost sure now that the one that is having issues is working with a low performant PC and is having lag because of that *meows*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.