Demo hair or how to look ridiculous in public!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What I find less than amusing is,  even with that big box over your head - the demo will sometimes obscure the item.... 

for me,  when I try on neon pink hair,  it's still difficult for me to tell what it will look like in a natural shade,  and when the skin has lines all over it - across the face ...  it does the same thing.

I do understand the need to protect one's creation,  and the boxes are fine and yes, funny @ times... but I think some people go a bit too far and defeat the purpose of the demo.

6191.gif

@Cali: I entirely agree with you. I also find it very annoying when the demo is only available in ONE colour. I've always been a brunette and blonde or red hair just don't mach with my skin. How can I now how the dark version will look on me in the end? In this case, this is just as simple as that: I don't buy. I'd rather have these funny boxes over my head and the full colour range to make my choice. (btw, this is the case with Sweet Hair demos).

Torley Linden wrote:

On rare occasion, I've seen some offbeat likeminds assemble WHOLE AVATARS of demo stuff — not just hair with floating boxes but skins imprinted with DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO. It's kinda punk! "Demo couture", shall we say?

Watch out, you're widely read...you will start a fad :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:

Torley Linden wrote:

On rare occasion, I've seen some offbeat likeminds assemble WHOLE AVATARS of demo stuff — not just hair with floating boxes but skins imprinted with DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO. It's kinda punk! "Demo couture", shall we say?

it's PURE ART  .....*meows*

Awww!!! Val! You should have hunted me down last night and told me you were going to start this thread! I was so totally demoheaded up last night I could have started my own art gallery with my silly photos!

Oh well. Now it's back to the hair shops tonight to create my wayward masterpieces :womanhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.