Can I get a refund on bloodlines hud when I attempted to gift to friend it was sent to my inventory

XGreenGrimlinX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was attempting to gift bloodlines hud to friend and twice it was sent to my inventory I now have to extra huds that I can't do anything with I thought I was within there 30 seconds time frame to send a gift but apparently not. I feel that 30 seconds is not sufficient enough time and that if it times out you should be given a notice with the option to cancel and try again I wasted 1200 L$ I couldn't afford pleese let me know if a refund of my L$ is possible if not I would be irritated but I understand

4 answers to this question

You need to contact the Creator, include a coopy of the transaction, explain what happened and the name of the person you intended to send it to, hopefully he will be nice and send it to your friend.

It does seem like a short amount of time, especially in a world with so many non-english speaking residents too.

No one can help you here or at LL as it is a issue with a specific merchant.  You need to send an im AND a notecard to the item creator...the person the lindens you spent were sent to.  On the notecard put your name, state the issue and then go to your transaction history, copy the transaction(s) and paste them on the note as your proof of purchase.  Name/title the notecard and send it to the creator along with a short im letting them know what the notecard name is.  Good Luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.