You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all Im curious about something. Is Cynder from The Legend Of Spyro games off limits in terms of avatar creation? I see only a few mods of Cynder and Spyro on the Second Life marketplace.

However I would be doing these textures for my own usage, meaning I will not sell it and earn a profit off of it.

But I would like to know if Cynder from The Legend Of Spyro series is off limits or not first before I do anything. So could someone please clarify this for me please? 

Thanks in Advance

Wedger wrote:

Hey all Im curious about something. Is Cynder from The Legend Of Spyro games off limits in terms of avatar creation? I see only a few mods of Cynder and Spyro on the Second Life marketplace.

However I would be doing these textures for my own usage, meaning I will not sell it and earn a profit off of it.

But I would like to know if Cynder from The Legend Of Spyro series is off limits or not first before I do anything. So could someone please clarify this for me please? 

Thanks in Advance

I believe Activision owns this and you are going to need to go through their Terms of Use.

https://www.activision.com/legal/terms-of-use

With everything that is uploaded to Second Life, you grant Linden Lab a non exclusive license to do what ever they want with it. So non-commercial is practically impossible with Second Life, because Linden Lab is running Second Life commercically, and the user content is a major part to monetize the platform. Starts with the upload fee, and goes on with advertising their product by displaying user content etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2924 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.