Sign in to follow this  
leGustav

I messed up the phototools...

Question

I don't know why phototools would make zooming into an avatar slower. But if you' insisit that is the problem, just look up at World and under that you should see Sun Posiiton, then click Midday.

World > Sun Posiiton > Midday

Or

Ctrl+Shift+Y

Now I do only use Firestorm, but SLViewer and Firestorm are very alike so this might work for you. Now if you use Singualrity, then I honestly have no idea.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I don't know why phototools would make zooming into an avatar slower. But if you' insisit that is the problem, just look up at World and under that you should see Sun Posiiton, then click Midday.

World > Sun Posiiton > Midday

Or

Ctrl+Shift+Y

Now I do only use Firestorm, but SLViewer and Firestorm are very alike so this might work for you. Now if you use Singualrity, then I honestly have no idea.

• Like 1

Hi Gustav,

In the Phototools window, every parameter you can change has a little "D" button to the right. Clicking that restores that parameter to the Default. Do that for everything and your camera should return to normal. You've probably slowed the zoom time way down or set camera lag or smoothing way up, and that's causing your problem.

You might also find this helpful...

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/phototools_menu_floater

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1