still unable to wear clothes after downloading firestorm and getting rid of singularity

Dawn OHanlon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

wrote the knowledge base a few days ago... My friend is still unable to put clothes on after being advised to get rid of singularity and download firestorm.  I had advised him to make sure he saves his shape as it is now and go to avatar health and reset.  He is afraid he will then get stuck like that and still be unable to wear clothing.  Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Yeah, he won't get "stuck". All he has to do is drop any shape and skin back on his av -- either his own saved one or a freebie from the Library folders will do -- and he'll be unstuck.

That is a very unusual problem, though. I have never heard of anyone not being able to put clothing on.  Is he by any chance using a mesh av and trying to wear system clothing -- which will only be applied to his real classic body?  If so, I'd recommend setting the mesh body aside for a while until he is more accustomed to how Second Life works.  A clssic body is much easier to handle.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.