windows 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Carlton Vendetta wrote:

I updated my computer to windows 11 last summer and ever since i have been unable to log into SL I am so frustrated i could scream and I am to the point I would just prefer to close my account.

i think Windows 11 will have some undiscovered bugs ... first releases rarely are meant for use on wide scale.

Perhaps that's why most of us are on Windows 10 ?... didn't even hear about a test version fo 11 yet :)

but.. just kidding, if you edit your post and describe what your problems are, we could perhaps offer some help.

my first guess is your graphics ( thats most common problem with W10)  ... update at the manufactorer website

if its onboard old intel HD ... you'll have to upgrade ( if possible)

• Like 2

There's your problem!  There is no such thing as Windows 11, and Microsoft say there's never going to be one.

If  you mean you tried to update to Windows 10, then your experience is not that of the many of us who did update without difficulty. 

It's hard to diagnose problems with no information to go on, so at the moment all I can suggest is ensuring all your drivers (particularly graphics drivers) are up to date and that you do a clean install of the latest version of the Official Viewer.

If that doesn't work, then if you post details of your computer and also explain what happens when you try to log in, someone might be able to help.

If you do that, please don't start a new thread -- simply edit your original post to add the new information.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.