stuck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok

the thing is that Welcome Island (as far as I am aware)  is not on the grid anymore. It used to be tho and got replaced by the new Learning Island -> Social Island pathway

the most baffling thing (for me) is how did you ever manage to get on the old Welcome Island at signup. I dont expect you to know the answer to this, so dont worry about it. Is just really interesting

+

i think the best you can do now is go to Social Island. There you will be able to at least do stage 2 of the official Linden tutorials. On the World Map find Social Island (theres a group of them) pick one and teleport. You should get a tutorial HUD auto-attach to your viewer when you arrive

>the thing is that Welcome Island (as far as I am aware)  is not on the grid anymore.

It may be that the msg screen I was given is out of date.  I've run into that on various games--the worst I've seen is Voyage Century (don't go there, unless you enjoy aggravation!).

Where ever we can check (and that is the key--and the critics ALWAYS forget it and make me a prophet), the Bible has ALWAYS "come out on top" and the critics have ALWAYS failed.  The classic case is when the critics claimed that because the Bible mentions the Hittite empire (which it does NOT do, so they lied right there) that ALONE proved that the Bible was myth.  Then the archaeologists found it.  Oops!

Web pages that lied about the Bible have come down because of me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.