Help: I want to buy this avatar, but don't know what type it is or what clothes he needs.

geodancer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I found an avatar that looks like me that I want to buy. I tried the demo, but he is naked, which makes me think I'll have to have some clothes ready to put on ;)

I don't know what kind of clothes I will need since I can't tell what type of avatar this is: classic or mesh. He might even need custom clothing for all I know. Please help me not waste L$2,000.

Here is a link to the avatar: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vision-Skins-and-shape-Pedro/7188580

Thank you very much for your help,

Geodancer

P.S. I've done some tutorials using the classic avatar, so have a basic understanding of putting on and taking off clothes.

Looks like standard to me.

There is no mention about appliers.

If you are going to go with paying for a standard avi skin/shape at a sum of 2000, consider the option of mesh body too.

There are people out there against mesh, they can talk all they want and not all their reasons are upfront...this is your lindens and your avi...consider both before you decide to shell out 2000

Hello, this is an classic avatar yes.

I link to a funny blogpost written of a woman who outfits a new male avatar from the birthday suit to the animation override. It can be interesting to read, the avatar in the blogpost is also an older gentleman. http://www.canarybeck.com/2015/03/30/the-2-hour-mens-second-life-makeover-style-guide/

She suggests mesh hands and feet to make the avatar more realistic, and also some good places for mesh clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.