I cant click ""request Prosess Credit" Why 2 ?.

Balder Miles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got an answer saying that I couldnt withdraw to my RL account.....only to Paypal.

That's fine....If only I could do that. The question is still: I cant click "request process Credit" Why ?.

I'm trying to withdraw USD 300. And no...I have never withdrawn before. I Cant make it work.

But maybe i found oyt what's wrong: I couldnt choose payout method, but i found out my Paypal registration wasnt completed.....I hope it works now.

Ok....here's an update: I finally withdrew 300USD from my SL account. It was done the 5-5-2016, and my account now shows 0 USD as i should. But the money hasnt turned up yet on my Paypal account. Is there a way I can see the transaction process ?....Where the money was sent, if it's still pending og something went wrong ?. It could be very nice if the homepage could be displayed in my language. These rather technical matters can be hard to grasp.....

2 answers to this question

Continuation of https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/I-Cant-click-quot-Request-Prosess-Credit-quot-Why/qaq-p/3027457

Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

The earlier response also pointed out that you cannot transfer less than the $10 minimum. Refer to https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Account-balance/ta-p/700015#Section_.2.2 for other possibilities.

• Like 1

Have you cashed out before, and how much are you trying to cash out?

And -- this is probably a stupid question but I like to double-check things -- have you actually sold your L$ and have a US$ balance waiting to be transferred to your PayPal account?

Please don't start another thread -- use the edit button to add the information to your post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.