VAT

PincoPallino1488303273

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What's possible the situation which is it unable to process credit? Many Europeans do not have the VAT. Linden Lab say You Do not have valid billing information on file. In order to receive credit Any payment through the payment process, you must have accurate and complete registration information on file with Linden Lab, Including Verified billing information. To process credit on your account, enter billing information here. So I tryied with the VAT of my friend but the result was nill. A little part of Europeans use VAT, and i have US Dollar credit wich can't processed. I must change in Linden Dollar. What is the solution?

10 answers to this question

Well, isn't possible as istruction on support says. Only solution is call the Billing Center at telephone number (there isn't an email support) at the cost of international phone call who cost more than transaction. this is not fair, because they played on the fluctuation of the market to don't meet immediately to requests for purchase of linden dollar and thus the small transactions will never be returned. Now I wonder how important it is, compared to market fluctuations, if the change of 1 dollar costs 100 or 99 or linden dollar respect to all small market transactions that are lost due to the inability to enter the European VAT (which has none).

PincoPallino wrote:

What
's
possible
the
situation
w
hich
is
it
unable
to
process
credit
?

You need to have Payment Info On File first to be able to receive Credit. So best is you once buy 25 us$ direct from LL and then process credit. This has nothing to do with VAT since VAT is only charged when you increase your credit.

PincoPallino wrote:

Well, isn't possible as istruction on support says. Only solution is call the Billing Center at telephone number (there isn't an email support) at the cost of international phone call who cost more than transaction. this is not fair, because they played on the fluctuation of the market to don't meet immediately to requests for purchase of linden dollar and thus the small transactions will never be returned. Now I wonder how important it is, compared to market fluctuations, if the change of 1 dollar costs 100 or 99 or linden dollar respect to all small market transactions that are lost due to the inability to enter the European VAT (which has none).

Hi Pinco,

What country do you live in? There are some FREE phone numbers for Billing, in some European countries:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

Scusa il mio italiano, io sto usando un traduttore.

Si sta tentando di trasferire il saldo $ US dal tuo account SL al tuo conto PayPal ?

Vai al tuo account Sommario e clicca su "processo del credito" accanto al saldo US $. Nella pagina successiva, si dovrebbe vedere le opzioni nella finestra in basso a sinistra, fare clic su PayPal. Questo porta a una pagina dove è possibile inserire i dati PayPal.

• Like 1

Ottima notizia, sono contento che sia fissato:)

Ho potuto vedere che il traduttore non è stato ti aiuta, in quanto vi didn `t sembra essere un problema di "VAT"coinvolti. Potete inviare le vostre domande qui in italiano e si continua a ottenere risposte, sia da altri relatori italiani o da persone come me che farà un tentativo con un traduttore. lol :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.