When i use RLV my avatar beings to swing all around like floating. Anyone know how to prevent this?

GraysonQuigley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It sounds to me as if there's something wrong with the attachment you (and others) are using to invoke the "RLV menu," as you call it.

There's nothing in RLV that could cause the behaviour you describe.   RLV doesn't play animations -- that's done with standard LSL functions.

Rather, if I properly understand what you say is happening, something strange is happening when the llDialog command in your RLV attachment (collar?) is called.  That's the function that pops up the menu.    To my mind, the script is doing something else as well, or possibly something else is happening as a result of your invoking the menu (could another scripted attachment be listening on the same channel you use to bring up the menu?).

I've got a couple of vague suspicions but it's no more than speculation and there's no point in playing guessing games with something like this.

If this were happening to me, I'd start by asking myself when the problem first started, and what I'd done (maybe started wearing) just before that, since might tell me where the problem was.

Otherwise, I think I'd release all my RLV restrictions and then take off all my scripted attachments except for my collar or whatever it is that's bringing up the menu, and test with that.   If I still have the same problem, then I know it's the collar that's causing the issue, and I'd take it up with maker.

If, however, the collar works OK, I know it's probably another attachment, so I'd re-wear my other attachments, one at a time, testing with the RLV menu each time I added an attachment, and see if I could work out which one was causing the issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.